Article 1 (Application)
This agreement shall apply to all relationships related to the use of this service between users (as defined in Article 3) and our company.
Article 2 (Use of this service)
- The User shall use the Service in accordance with these Terms.
- The Company may change the contents of the Service without prior notice to the User.
Article 3 (Users)
In this agreement, "user" means images, designs, data, texts, designs, information, ideas, etc. provided by our company in this service (hereinafter referred to as (collectively referred to as "Content")), collectively refers to those who browse, search, or use. In addition, when using this service, it is assumed that the user has agreed to this agreement.
Article 4 (Registration for use)
- The person who wishes to register applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the use registration is completed when the Company approves this.
- If we determine that the applicant for use registration falls under any of the following items, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
- When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
- If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
- If you are a minor, an adult ward, a person under curatorship, or a person under assistance, and you have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, curator, or assistant.
- Being an anti-social force, etc. (meaning an organized crime group, a member of an organized crime group, a right-wing organization, an anti-social force, or any other person equivalent thereto), or involved in the maintenance, operation, or management of an anti-social force, etc. through funding or other means When the Company determines that the User has some kind of interaction or involvement with anti-social forces, such as cooperating with or participating in them.
- In addition, when the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 5 (User ID and password management)
- The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his/her own responsibility.
- The user may not transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and the user is logged in, we will consider that the user who registered the user ID is using it.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
When using this service, the user must not perform any act that falls under any of the following items.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts of destroying or interfering with the functions of our server or network
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
- Acts of impersonating another user
- Acts of directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to our services
- Acts that infringe on intellectual property rights such as copyrights, portrait rights, moral rights, privacy rights, publicity rights and other rights of other users, third parties other than other users, or our company, or the possibility of doing so an act of
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if any of the following items apply.
- When performing maintenance, inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service (hereinafter referred to as "system")
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
- When the system or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
- In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the User or a third party due to suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Copyright, Intellectual Property Rights)
- All intellectual property rights of content provided through this service shall belong to the Company or a third party who has granted a license to the Company. The license to use the Service stipulated in these Terms does not mean the license to use the Company's intellectual property rights related to the Service.
- Regardless of the purpose, if an act prohibited by the Copyright Act and other laws and regulations such as unauthorized duplication or unauthorized secondary use of our content is discovered, our company can immediately take legal action. shall be
- In the event of a dispute with a third party in violation of this provision, the user shall settle such dispute at its own responsibility and expense and shall not cause damage, loss, or disadvantage to the Company. .
Article 9 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
If the user falls under any of the following items, the Company shall be able to suspend the use of this service and cancel the user registration without prior notice.
- When there is a delay in fulfillment of payment obligations such as fees related to this service or other defaults
- In case of committing the act of Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
- If you violate any other terms (including but not limited to these Terms) stipulated by the Company
Article 10 Use of Personal Information
Article 11 Purchase of goods, etc.
- Users can purchase products, etc. from us using this service.
- If the User wishes to purchase a Product, etc., the User shall apply for the purchase of the Product, etc., in accordance with the method separately designated by the Company.
- The acceptance processing of the application in the preceding paragraph shall be completed at our company, and a sales contract concerning the product etc. shall be established between the user and our company.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate act regarding the use of this service, the Company may cancel or terminate the sales contract or take other appropriate measures.
- Delivery of products, etc. by this service is limited to within Japan.
Article 12 Payment Method
- The amount to be paid for the purchase of a product will be the total amount of the product price including consumption tax, shipping fee, cash on delivery fee, handling fee related to this, and consumption tax related to these fees.
- Payment for products purchased through this service shall be limited to payment by credit card in the name of the user or payment methods separately approved by the Company.
- When paying by credit card, the user shall comply with the terms of a separate contract with the credit card company. In addition, if any dispute arises between the user and the credit card company, etc. in relation to the use of the credit card, it shall be resolved between the user and the credit card company, and the Company shall bear no responsibility. Shall not.
Article 13 Returns and Exchanges of Goods
- Returns of products, etc. shall be accepted only in the following cases.
- If there is a defect in the product, etc.
- If you receive a product that is different from what you ordered
- In the case of goods damaged during delivery
- If none of the above (1) to (3) apply, within 7 days after the product arrives, and none of the following apply:
- If you lose the delivery note
- If the condition of the product (including but not limited to the box and product accessories) at the time of return is damaged, defaced, lost, etc., compared to when it was delivered.
- If the product has an odor, is soiled, or is scratched by the user
- If you open the package
- The user shall apply for the return specified in the preceding paragraph in accordance with the procedures separately determined by the Company.
- We will bear the cost of returning the product and exchange it for a substitute product. In addition, even if you wish to exchange for a substitute product, it may not be possible to exchange it for reasons such as the product being out of stock. In addition, the preceding paragraph
- The user shall bear the cost of returning the product and the transfer fee for the refund, and the Company shall return the product at the selling price at the time of purchase by the user, and shall not refund the shipping fee or cash on delivery fee.
- During the period from the shipment of the product to the arrival of the product, it is not possible to withdraw or cancel the order for the product, except when there is a reason attributable to our company. as stipulated in paragraph 1).
Article 14 Disclaimer for Products, Etc.
- The Company shall not be responsible for the quality, function, performance, compatibility with other products, other defects, and damages, losses, disadvantages, etc. caused by these with respect to the Service and products sold through the Service. , except for the cases specified in the preceding article, we shall not bear any guarantee or burden.
- Regarding troubles due to unknown delivery address, etc., we will contact the contact information registered by the user and deliver the product etc. to the delivery address specified at the time of product purchase. perform its obligations and shall be discharged from such obligations;
Article 15 Disclaimer
- If the Service provides links to other websites or resources, or links to the Service from third party websites or resources, the Company shall not be liable for the content, use and results of such links (including (including, but not limited to, reliability, validity, accuracy, certainty, safety, currency and completeness). In addition, if the Company reasonably determines that the content of the linked website or resource is illegal or inappropriate for the management and operation of this service, it will We reserve the right to delete such links.
- In the following cases, even if the Service is temporarily suspended, suspended, or changed, the Company shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage, loss, disadvantage, etc. suffered by the User. Shall not.
- In the event of a natural disaster such as fire, earthquake, flood, lightning strike, heavy snow, etc.
- In the event of social unrest such as war, civil war, terrorism, riots, and disturbances
- If you are unable to receive appropriate service from a telephone company, transportation company, or provider with which we have a contract;
- If there is a reason that our company is technically unable to respond.
- The Company shall fulfill its obligations and be exempted from liability by processing the affairs according to the user's registration details.
- In the event that a user causes damage to another user or a third party by using this service, the user shall settle the matter at its own responsibility and expense, and shall not be liable to the Company. shall not cause any damage, loss, disadvantage, etc.
Article 16 Others
- If there is a problem that cannot be solved by this agreement or our company's guidance and response regarding the use of this service, we will discuss in good faith between our company and the user and resolve it.
- In the event that a lawsuit arises regarding the use of this service, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of first instance.